- RT @KateCarraway: This morning's light/view/etc is tres evocative of "a street lined with trees / whose branches are like the intestines of… 1 day ago
- #bubbleband instagram.com/p/qsrN6-L0UD/ 3 days ago
- RT @PeyoteCoyotea: positive mental attitude #extreme #focus 4 days ago
- .@krauthammer You nailed it, Sir! Thank you. 4 days ago
- Man, did all the great filmmakers of the '70s ever want to be #Hitchcock! 6 days ago
Happy New Year! Nothing like a new calendar year to force you to complete last year’s “to do list”, and posting this footage from the Summer was on there….definitely a favourite 2013 moment.
Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.