- RT @fractalgal: @lightsweetcrude twitter.com/iamhiphopslop/… 5 days ago
- Thrilled that #healthgoth has arrived to fill the void left by #normcore in the "lamest new subculture" category. 1 week ago
- .@agotoronto *Please* bring the #StanVanderbeek exhibit (currently at @RosenGallery) to #Toronto!! 1 week ago
- #tripthelightfantastic // #tripthelight instagram.com/p/4VwAWkr0dA/ 1 week ago
- @spotlightcity Yes... it's strange, but this is the time of the year when people #record Xmas albums! 1 week ago
Our sonic, raga-based explorations, and our visual experiments with projected liquid colour promise to truly come together for the first time with NightSuite, an installation created specifically for Scotiabank Nuit Blanche.
Happy New Year! Nothing like a new calendar year to force you to complete last year’s “to do list”, and posting this footage from the Summer was on there….definitely a favourite 2013 moment.
Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.