Who knows what the weather will be like on February 23rd? This gig poster is hopeful that we will have some snow in our lives, even just for a little bit. Does that mean I’m personally hoping for a snowstorm? Not really. Except this Winter has been a bit creepy. It would feel kind of nice for some kind of a snowfall to come at some point, and allow to brush of all that Global Warming stuff as nonsense…. But maybe not until after the weekend of Feb 18th / 19th. We’ve got to drive up to Owen Sound….
InstaColourHappy (Belated) #InternationalColourDay // #InternationalColorDay 🎨🖤💡Something dark // #darkpastEverybody feels it. #everybodyfeelsit#OriginStory // #luandahouse#walkingoneggshells // #eggshellmindsTripping the light from the balcony... 💡 Fab snap 📸: @xue.liang <- 👌The jungle that Saturday night can be.Throwback: On the wall at #gvofest2017#woodynyou
- @TorontoVino I need one of these with my @SanRemoBakeryTO veal sangweech! //#fuggedabouit #mahrone 1 day ago
- Happy #InternationalColourDay // #InternationalColorDay @ Toronto, Ontario instagram.com/p/BgoKNTJBCf_/ 2 days ago
- RT @suburbsofgoa: ♬ Lightsweetcrude - Bhang Lassitude ♬ SomaFM.com/suburbsofgoa #nowplaying 6 days ago
- On the other hand, we will be doing a special #installation / #performance at @InTheSoilFest on April 28th in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Just in case it's not obvious... While there will be new studio recordings coming from this camp very soon, any… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago