Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
InstaColour“Texture is the crystallization of [your] choice[s]” - Jacqueline Lamba (+/-) 💡✨The night of the barking dog ...#Pariah 3 / 13 / #1985 #185RichmondSt #185RichmondStW #TwilightLane #TwilightZoneToronto #Toronto #ShadowyMenOnAShadowyPlanet #GidgetGoesToHellFreaky Specimen 🔬#thecolourandtheshape"I want to find my own small plot or pattern of energy that will express the inner me in terms of rhythmic movement and color." - #VivianSpringfordDark #happening // Tee-Be-Tea#SleeplessInSanPedroI posted an article about #PaulBeattie and #BeatEra #projectionart - link in bio //#SanFrancisco #WarnerJepson #EliasRomero
- @missannabiller Some amazing choices, and I’ll have to check those I haven’t seen, but what about “Wait Until Dark”? 🙂 1 day ago
- @missannabiller Love these lists! Though a long time Edwards fan I just discovered “Experiment In Terror” recently, and really loved it. 1 day ago
- @Suresh If you're looking to talk to him/her about them, would that be considered an "idli chaat"? ;+] Sorry... No… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @TheDHTaylor - Greetings from Toronto! This will be out of left field...but would you have a copy of the #Century66… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @vurnt22 Tom Dowd helped come up with the drum pattern! ✌🏼 1 week ago