Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
InstaColour#WhoAllowedThis // #JualConfetti // #Confetti#originstory#listentothecolour#alien #forest #feeling - 👾#Chaosynesthesia with a calm demeanour."Art is the only way to run away without leaving home." - Twyla Tharp // #TwylaTharp 📸: @weynagromSome different colours were heard in St. Catharines on Saturday… #inthesoilfest #wabisabi 📸: @weynagrom#Trippy video collab with @mayleetodd + @xue.liang 's wearable creations. Props to Fred Yurichuk's videography + edits. Filmed Nov 20, 2017 @ @thegreathall Toronto#Jamaica // #CrudeInJamaica // #earthenware
- Outside bar at @bar_raval last night: worst excuse for a #mojito ever - basically bar lime + white #rum. Inside Rav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @antonnewcombe Oh, that’s already underway. Carry on! 5 days ago
- @antonnewcombe What, a Twitterstorm about your rape joke? 5 days ago
- .@TamikaDMallory - you good w/ this? twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan… 1 week ago
- Did anyone else feel a "tremor" in Toronto West end just now? #earthquake #toronto 1 week ago