Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
InstaColourFlashback - one of those EPK photos from 9 years ago... ⌛️⏳⁉️▪️🔲▪️#ragarock#thecolourandtheshape"I want to find my own small plot or pattern of energy that will express the inner me in terms of rhythmic movement and color." - #VivianSpringfordDark #happening // Tee-Be-Tea#SleeplessInSanPedroI posted an article about #PaulBeattie and #BeatEra #projectionart - link in bio //#SanFrancisco #WarnerJepson #EliasRomero#ParadiseLostView from the #wickerman#belleoftheball // #aura
- @JimmyHemphill @criterionchannl Every film I watch on my laptop begins blurry/distorted, then corrects after 25 sec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- So, your #DavidCronenberg films aren't available in their country of origin, #Canada? @criterionchannl 2 days ago
- Last little bit: #BelleDeJour #NightOfTheLivingDead + #HoneymoonKillers on @criterionchannl 🎦🤯👌🏻 3 days ago
- Watching #SuzanPitt ‘s “Asparagus” on @criterionchannl, and ->> 🤯 1 week ago
- RT @richard5832: @benj_kerstein It's weird how "Apartheid Israel" (total population under 9 million) has more democratically elected Arabs… 2 weeks ago