Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
- .@VivianBercovici nails it. twitter.com/nationalpost/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @suburbsofgoa: ♬ lightsweetcrude - Ahir / Now ♬ SomaFM.com/suburbsofgoa #nowplaying 3 days ago
- #HeadsUp : got a call from 343-344-1400 this am, giving me 48 hrs to pay my 2016 tax balance? 🤦 -> #RevenueCanada #fraud 2 weeks ago
- RT @suburbsofgoa: ♬ lightsweetcrude - Ahir / Now ♬ SomaFM.com/suburbsofgoa #nowplaying 2 weeks ago
- #ThaiFood and @ElDoradoRums ICBU on the rocks = amazing pairing. 🥃🍽 2 weeks ago