Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
No Instagram images were found.
- @plaguecult It was great! boxd.it/cDtmM 3 months ago
- @TorontoVino Damn! I caved! 😂 I feel I can’t be a Zin drinker without at least trying it once. 🤷🏼♂️ Gotta know how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @TorontoVino I love Zin, and I’m very curious... but 8g/L of sugar is scaring me away... I grabbed an extra Faust instead 😅🍷👿👹 4 months ago
- Another tribal ring fling, kinda thing @ Old Toronto instagram.com/p/CPWxcSSNocz/… 4 months ago
- Tracing Tribal Rings, Overlapping Things. @ Old Toronto instagram.com/p/CPRNzeHNd-m/… 5 months ago