Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @WZBTPlaylist: lightsweetcrude — Ahir / Now 6 days ago
- @tomsegura I've got to say, you got some great details out about the casting for "Pulp Fiction" and some backstory… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @RagaSwar: #Raga #Kedar Ascent: s m, g p, M p d p su Descent: su, n d p, d N d p, M p d p m, r s #OmeSwarlipi https://t.co/xrjFeKCNEE 4 weeks ago
- @WBGO Mood Indigo Purple Gazelle Black and Tan Fantasy Black Man (Geri Allen) Bright Green Tear (Geri Allen) Blues In Motian 😉 4 months ago
- @WBGO Well... there’s this album... lightsweetcrude.bandcamp.com/album/listen-t… #ShamelessSelfpromo 4 months ago