Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
InstaColour“Texture is the crystallization of [your] choice[s]” - Jacqueline Lamba (+/-) 💡✨The night of the barking dog ...#Pariah 3 / 13 / #1985 #185RichmondSt #185RichmondStW #TwilightLane #TwilightZoneToronto #Toronto #ShadowyMenOnAShadowyPlanet #GidgetGoesToHellFreaky Specimen 🔬#thecolourandtheshape"I want to find my own small plot or pattern of energy that will express the inner me in terms of rhythmic movement and color." - #VivianSpringfordDark #happening // Tee-Be-Tea#SleeplessInSanPedroI posted an article about #PaulBeattie and #BeatEra #projectionart - link in bio //#SanFrancisco #WarnerJepson #EliasRomero
- @TorontoVino “The DRC of the rums” - nice! 🤣 Their vintage bottlings (eg 2004, 2005) are superior IMO, but it is gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Clemence_Mcl Of course! I do have issues w/ the film outside of what your piece focused on...eg. Still deliberatin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Clemence_Mcl " I didn’t think Dalton was the type to turn down the advances of a beautiful, young hitch-hiker, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Clemence_Mcl Interesting take. I thought the #WreckingCrew sequence provided Robbie with non-verbal screen time th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @CtrVisualMusic: CVM’s Fall Art/Film Fundraiser sale is live online! Image, detail from #oskarfischinger Square, 1934, gouache on paper.… 1 week ago