Outdoor projections are risky, but also special, and have a special type of reward, and tonight’s was the unknowing participation of apartment residents across from 198 Walnut Avenue, the one floor building housing artists and designers holding the Bellwoods Block Party I was invited to project at. There was nary a complaint, but occupants of the suites belonging to the windows I made part of my “bubbleverse” often looked out onto the party, certainly aware not only from my light, but likely primarily the loud music. Their movements became part of the projection, and this aspect was most novel to me. The windows were like these white rectangles of white light, which occasionally had this kinetic thing going on when people randomly occupied them.
InstaColour#growthrings 💡🌳🌲Freaky #Specimen 🔬#gritandglitter#thecolourandtheshape"I want to find my own small plot or pattern of energy that will express the inner me in terms of rhythmic movement and color." - #VivianSpringfordDark #happening // Tee-Be-Tea#SleeplessInSanPedroI posted an article about #PaulBeattie and #BeatEra #projectionart - link in bio //#SanFrancisco #WarnerJepson #EliasRomero#ParadiseLost
- @tonyposnanski @johncusack The only #JohnCusack film title that comes to mind currently is "Better Off Dead". 4 days ago
- Hey, Stephen! Greetings from Toronto! Opening shot of #MyBeautifulLaundrette - crowded rowhouse foyer w/ piled furn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Happy 6-18-1974 - iversary! ✌🏼 // #GratefulDead #secondset #jambands #freejazz // archive.org/details/gd1974… 1 week ago
- RT @pemberleyplace: On this day in 1973, David Bowie came to Taunton, playing the Odeon as part of his Ziggy Stardust/Aladdin Sane tour - d… 1 week ago
- RT @kalenartinian: It's a punk rock summer. 1 week ago