- .@VivianBercovici nails it. twitter.com/nationalpost/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @suburbsofgoa: ♬ lightsweetcrude - Ahir / Now ♬ SomaFM.com/suburbsofgoa #nowplaying 3 days ago
- #HeadsUp : got a call from 343-344-1400 this am, giving me 48 hrs to pay my 2016 tax balance? 🤦 -> #RevenueCanada #fraud 2 weeks ago
- RT @suburbsofgoa: ♬ lightsweetcrude - Ahir / Now ♬ SomaFM.com/suburbsofgoa #nowplaying 2 weeks ago
- #ThaiFood and @ElDoradoRums ICBU on the rocks = amazing pairing. 🥃🍽 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: muzykaImage
Happy New Year! Nothing like a new calendar year to force you to complete last year’s “to do list”, and posting this footage from the Summer was on there….definitely a favourite 2013 moment.
This one is going up a little late, but a great multi-sensory collab went down at Toronto Art Spin last week, which evolved from that “Sound & Light” residency last Spring at Somewhere There . Guitarist Arnd Jurgensen, whom Michael Kaler had recruited to be part of a few ‘random’ ensembles, was this time in position to do some recruiting, and did just that, putting together an ensemble that included Kaler, saxophonist Paul Newman, and drummer Ambrose Pottie. I held the projection chair, and our spontaneous performance at Fort York was one of several stops on the bike trail for this edition of Art Spin.
“There’s no such thing as improvisation. There’s only composition. Only you do it quickly; you’re composing on the spot.”
The projectors will crackle, Kyle Haight will be doing live painting, and some other guests TBA will be in the house to complete the experience. Join us.