No Instagram images were found.
- @davidcinema I love Jarmusch, but that shot from "Only Lovers" was definitely a nod to "The Hunger", and in that on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @missannabiller: "Art lies halfway between scientific knowledge and magical or mystical thought." -Claude Levi-Strauss 3 days ago
- @missannabiller You can see why he and the Surrealists were so tight. They were constantly comparing notes, and collecting the same pieces. 3 days ago
- @notcishet from "Extended Play: Sounding Off from John Cage to Dr. Funkenstein" By John Corbett https://t.co/23kqrc1j1a 3 days ago
- @notcishet Sun Ra #spaceistheplace was the original. 3 days ago
lightsweetcrude @ The Tranzac Club, Toronto – 8/16/2013
Uncategorized and tagged ambient, art, Bhang, colour, gig, gig poster, improvisation, Indian, jam, light, light art, light projections, lightsweetcrude, liquid light projections, liquid light show, live, live music, live projections, music, musyka, muzyka, overhead projector, poster, projection, projections, psychédélique, psychedelic, raag, raga, Toronto, worldmusic. Bookmark the permalink.This entry was posted in